We, at Let’s Enhance put great efforts in making sure that we secure your personally identifiable information and use it properly.
This policy explains our privacy practices for processing your personally identifiable information as a user of our Let’s Enhance cloud-based image processing solution, on the Let’s Enhance website and through other registration or contact channels (the "Service"). We process your personally identifiable information subject to the terms of this policy.
The Personally Identifiable Information That You Provide
We receive and store information you enter on our website or give us in any other way You provide most of your information through forms you fill out to contact us, access the Let’s Enhance platform, and access its assets.
Images are stored in private Amazon S3 bucket. Images are not used for any kind of human or automated analytics, categorization, whatsoever. All uploaded images will be deleted after 1 month saving on our services. If you delete the picture in the account, it would be removed automatically.
If you register with the Service through our website at: https://letsenhance.io, then as part of such registration we will ask you to provide personally identifiable information, including your email address and password.
As a paying user of the Service, we will receive your payment transaction details (for example, the amount paid and the date of payment), from the payment service provider that processed your payment.
When you contact us, or when we contact you, we will receive and process any personally identifiable information that you provide us.
The Personally Identifiable Information That We Collect
Like many websites, we use "cookies", and we obtain information when your browser accesses our website.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your access device to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; access device and connection information such as browser type, version, and time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system, and platform.
When you use the Service, we collect information about your Service activity, for example your log-in and log-out time, the duration of Service sessions, the content uploaded and downloaded, viewed web-pages or specific content on web-pages, activity measures and geo-location.
What Do We Do With Personally Identifiable Information?
We use the personally identifiable information we collect and receive to provide the Service to you and to other users, to enable the Service's tools and features, to study and analyze the functionality of the Service and users' activities, to provide support, to measure Service activity for pricing purposes, to maintain the Service, to make it better and to continue developing the Service.
We will use your email address to contact you when necessary, to send you reminders and to provide you information and notices about the Service. We will include commercial and marketing information about our Service and related services to the Lets Enhance platform.
We obey the law and expect you to do the same. If necessary, we will use your personally identifiable information to enforce our terms, policies and legal agreements, to comply with court orders and warrants, and assist law enforcement agencies, to collect debts, prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Service, and to take any action in any legal dispute and proceeding.
We commit to process personally identifiable information solely for the purposes described in this policy.
Sharing Personally Identifiable Information with Others
We do not sell, rent or lease your personally identifiable information. We will share your personally identifiable information with service providers and other third parties, if necessary to fulfill the purposes for collecting the information. Any such third party will commit to protect your privacy as required under the applicable law and this policy.
For example, we will share your payment transaction details with the payment services providers, to process and verify your payments. We will use a service provider to manage our email messages transmission.
Additionally, a merger, acquisition or any other structural change will require us to transfer your personally identifiable information to another entity, as part of the structural change, provided that the receiving entity will comply with this policy.
Aggregated and Analytical Information
We use standard analytics tools. The privacy practices of these tools are subject to their own privacy policies and they use their own cookies to provide their service (for further information about cookies, please see the 'Cookies' section in this policy).
We use the standard analytics tools of Google Analytics and we will use additional or other analytics tools, from time to time, to learn about how you and other users use the Service, in support of our Service-related activities and operations.
We use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information and will share it with our partners for legitimate business purposes. It has no effect on your privacy, because there is no reasonable way to extract data from the aggregated information that we or others can associate specifically to you.
We will share your personally identifiable information only subject to the terms of this policy, or subject to your prior consent.
At any time, you can unsubscribe our mailing lists or newsletters, by sending us an opt-out request to: firstname.lastname@example.org or your account settings.
At any time you can stop using the Lets Enhance website. Termination of your Lets Enhance Service account is subject to the terms of your subscription agreement with us.
Note that if one of our customers uploaded content to our Service with your personally identifiable information , then you can contact our customer who uploaded that content and request to remove your personally identifiable information.
We request and collect minimal personally identifiable information that we need for the purposes that we describe in this policy. Following the termination or expiration of the Service, we will stop collecting any personally identifiable information from or about you.
Accessing Your Personally Identifiable Information
If you find that the information on your account is not accurate, complete or up-to-date, please provide us the necessary information to correct it.
At any time, you can contact us at: email@example.com and request to access the personally identifiable information that we keep about you. We will ask you to provide us certain credentials to make sure that you are who you claim to be and to the extent required under the applicable law, will make good-faith efforts to locate your personally identifiable information that you request to access..
If you are eligible for the right of access under the applicable law, you can obtain confirmation from us of whether we are processing personally identifiable information about you, and receive a copy of that data, so that you could –
- verify its accuracy and the lawfulness of its processing;
- request the correction, amendment or deletion of your personally identifiable information if it is inaccurate or if you believe that the processing of your personally identifiable information is in violation of the applicable law or the Privacy Shield Principles (please see the EU-US Privacy Shield section in this policy for further information).
We will use judgement and due care to redact from the data which we will make available to you, personally identifiable information related to others.
Your EU Data Subject Rights
If EU data protection laws apply to the processing of your personal data by Lets Enhance, then the following terms apply:
For the purposes of the Lets Enhance image processing service, we are a data processor and our customers are data controllers, or data processors as well.
Where we process your personal data as a data controller, the processing is based on the following lawful grounds:
- All processing of your personal data which are not based on the lawful grounds indicated below, are based on your consent.
- We process your account and payment details to perform the contract with you.
- We will process your personal data to comply with a legal obligation and to protect your and others' vital interests.
- We will further rely on our legitimate interests, which we believe are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms, for the following purposes:
- Communications with you, including direct marketing where you are our client or a user of our client, or where you make contact with us through our website and other digital assets.
- Cyber security
- Support, customer relations, service operations
- Enhancements and improvements to yours and other users' experience with our services.
- Fraud detection and misuse of the Service.
In addition to your rights under other sections in this policy, you have the following rights:
- AT ANY TIME, CONTACT US IF YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. EXERCISING THIS RIGHT WILL NOT AFFECT THE LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING BASED ON CONSENT BEFORE ITS WITHDRAWAL.
- You can delete information in your account or request to delete or restrict access to your personal data via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you exercise one (or more) of the above-mentioned rights, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law, you may request to be informed that third parties that hold your personal data, in accordance with this policy, will act accordingly.
- You may ask to transfer your personal data in accordance with your right to data portability.
- You may object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Additional information about this right is available under the Choice section in this policy.
- You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority of your habitual residence, place of work or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
If we need to delete your personal data following your request, it will take some time until we completely delete residual copies of your personal data from our active servers and from our backup systems.
If you have any concerns about the way we process your personal data, you are welcome to contact our team at: email@example.com We will look into your inquiry and make good-faith efforts to respond promptly.
Cookies are small files that a web server sends to a user's device, when the user browses online.
Your device removes session cookies when you close your browser session. Persistent cookies last for longer periods. You can view the expiry date of each cookie, through your browser settings.
We use both types. We use persistent cookies to remember your log-in details and make it easier for you to log-in the next time you access the Service. We use this type of cookies and Session Cookies for additional purposes, to facilitate the use of the Service's features and tools.
Every browser allows you to manage your cookies preferences. You can block or remove certain cookies, or all of them through your browser settings. Please bear in mind that blocking or removing cookies will have an effect on your user experience with our Service. For example, you will need to re-enter your log-in details, or even prevent you from using features of the Service.
We and our hosting services implement systems, applications and procedures to secure your personally identifiable information, to minimize the risks of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information.
These measures provide sound industry standard security. However, although we make efforts to protect your privacy, we cannot guarantee that the Service will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
Please contact our team at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Last updated: May 24, 2018.